$1000 WILL SECURE THIS HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGE IN JORDAN SPRINGS COMPLETION DECEMBER 2018
Completed Home Jordan Springs East.
The award-winning Jordan Springs community has been designed with the surrounding natural environment in mind. Jandson Homes offer House and Land packages in this serine location.
Jordan Springs is a masterplanned community situated just seven kilometres from Penrith City centre in New South Wales. Nestled around a 900ha regional park, it represents a beautiful new address for this popular area. Upon completion, Jordan Springs will have approximately 4,800 homes for around 13,000 residents.
In 2014 the project was awarded the Urban Development Institute of Australia’s Best Master planned Development in New South Wales and in 2014 was also identified as the best-selling master planned community in Australia.
House and land packages Jordan Springs provide a relaxed and safe lifestyle opportunity, with amenities and facilities in the heart of the community.
The convenience of a town centre in the heart of Jordan Springs East, with specialty stores such as IGA supermarket and much more!
Jandson is proud to present this House and Land package that will more than meet the needs of a young family. Situated on a 437sqm block of land we have included our Essentials inclusions package into our Ultima 21 home. This package includes:
• Standard Site and BASIX Costs
• Concrete Driveway & Separate Entry Path
• Alfresco Area Included at No Extra Cost
• Provision Only for Future NBN Connection
• Carpet and Tiling throughout internal living areas.
• 6 Months Maintenance Warranty
(Twice the Industry Average)
• Omega “OG61XA” Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop.
• Omega “OO651XR” Stainless Steel Oven
• Omega “ORT6WXA” Stainless Steel recirculating Rangehood
• Tiled Splashback to underside of Kitchen overhead Cupboards.
• Washable 3-coat paint system to the internal walls.
• Aluminium framed Pivot Door Shower Screens.
• Double Power Points throughout home.
• Remote Control Garage Door Opener/s.
• Dux “Endurance 26N50” continuous flow gas hot water service.
• 2550mm High Ceilings.
• “M” class reinforced Concrete Slab with “N20” Concrete.
• Austral “Everyday Life” range Bricks
• Bristile “Designer” range Roof Tiles – and many other inclusions.
Ask your sales consultant Helen Holton for further details.