A Welcoming New Community And A Relaxed New Way Of Life, welcome to Box Hill and Jandson Homes House Land package.
The Carmel View is a brand new land release located in beautiful surrounds in the heart of Sydney’s North West, Box Hill. Just 40 minutes from Sydney along the Hills M2 Motorway, it is close to major retail centres, national parkland, sporting facilities and idyllic Hawkesbury River fishing and boating.
Part of the Box Hill Growth Centre Precinct, this master planned community is a wonderful environment for first time purchasers, to young families and downsizers. Here you’re not simply buying a block of land, you’re investing in a whole new precinct created to provide residents with the lifestyle they’ve always desired. The community will grow and flourish over time, becoming an icon loved for its safe, welcoming settings, with new local schools, playing fields, parklands and retail centres proposed.
Jandson Homes is proud to be part of this amazing new development in Sydneys ever expanding Northwest sector. Jandson have tailored specific house land packages for these lots to suit everyone from first home buyers, investors and the growing family. There will be a house land package to suit everyone. Call Pat on 0414 668 677 for more information on these fantastic House Land package deals. Take a virtual tour of the Ceres 35 design HERE.
• Standard Site and BASIX Costs
• Concrete Driveway & Separate Entry Path
• Alfresco Area Included at No Extra Cost
• Provision Only for Future NBN Connection
• Carpet and Tiling throughout
• 6 Months Maintenance Warranty
(Twice the Industry Average)
• Omega “OG61XA” Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop.
• Omega “OO651XR” Stainless Steel Oven
• Omega “ORT6WXA” Stainless Steel recirculating Rangehood
• Tiled Splashback to underside of Kitchen overhead Cupboards.
• Washable 3-coat paint system to the internal walls.
• Aluminium framed Pivot Door Shower Screens.
• Double Power Points throughout home.
• Remote Control Garage Door Opener/s.
• Dux “Endurance 26N50” continuous flow gas hot water service.
• 2440mm High Ceilings.
• “H1” class reinforced Concrete Slab with “N32” Concrete.
• Austral “Everyday Life” range Bricks
• Bristile “Designer” range Roof Tiles – and many other inclusions. Ask your sales consultant for further detail