Generic House and Land Package Payment Schedule
Please use the below as a guide only. Payment schedules may vary.
- $1000.00 initial payment for preparation of contract documents (Non-refundable). This amount will be credited to the building contract when construction commences.
Please pay to:- Account Name: Jandson PTY LTD
BSB: 032 079 Account Number: 560807
or alternatively your sales person can accept a Credit Card payment (VISA or Mastercard)
- House Tender prepared including any changes and presented to you.
- You accept the Tender and sign accordingly.
- House and Land Contracts prepared (separate contracts) and are issued to your Solicitor or Conveyancer.
- You must sign both the land contract and building contract and return both contracts to Jandson Homes.
- You pay an additional payment of $4000.00 to Jandson Homes for preparation of plans and approvals etc. This amount will be credited to the building contract when construction commences.
- You exchange on land contract and pay a nominated percentage of the land value (normally 10%) to the land developers solicitor to be held in trust until registration and settlement of the land.
- 14 days after land registration you will be required to settle the land contract and pay the balance of the land value.
- Jandson applies for council or private certifier approval for the construction of your home.
- Once approved and you have provided proof that your lender is ready to provide funding (normally called a Commence Building Operations letter) Jandson will commence construction.
- As work progresses you will be required to pay 5 progress payments as set out in your building contract.
Note: House and Land packages that have two separate contracts, Stamp duty is payable on the land value only.
Please use the provided Stamp Duty Calculator as a guide only.
Please contact us if you would like any further information.